WHEN YOU EAT A GOOD COOKIE AND LOOK DOWN, WHAT DO YOU SEE? MOST TIMES, CRUMBS. OKAY, HAVE YOU EVER BEEN TOLD NOT TO EAT THE COOKIES AND YOU EAT ONE WHEN NO ONE EXCEPT GOD IS LOOKING? WELL, HERE IS A PIECE OF ADVICE...GET THE CRUMBS OFF OF YOU! THEY TELL THE TALE! HERE IS A PLACE WHERE I TELL MY TALES OF COOKIES ENJOYED, SOME TO BE PROUD OF, SOME TO LAUGH AT, AND SOME TO CRY OVER. ENJOY LOOKING AT MY COOKIE CRUMBS!

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Just Thoughts for the Day


If Only…

That didn’t happen
That wasn’t done
That wasn’t said
I was better
I was smarter
I wasn’t me
If only fill in the blank. This life could be so different. Life wouldn’t be so hard. If only.

If only’s could change everything but wait.

I wouldn’t need a perfect loving Creator whose plans are custom made for me. I wouldn’t need to be saved from myself or my disobedience. I wouldn’t cherish the gifts that I receive or the joy I feel.  If only I was perfect… I would be called Jesus. 

No comments:

Post a Comment