WHEN YOU EAT A GOOD COOKIE AND LOOK DOWN, WHAT DO YOU SEE? MOST TIMES, CRUMBS. OKAY, HAVE YOU EVER BEEN TOLD NOT TO EAT THE COOKIES AND YOU EAT ONE WHEN NO ONE EXCEPT GOD IS LOOKING? WELL, HERE IS A PIECE OF ADVICE...GET THE CRUMBS OFF OF YOU! THEY TELL THE TALE! HERE IS A PLACE WHERE I TELL MY TALES OF COOKIES ENJOYED, SOME TO BE PROUD OF, SOME TO LAUGH AT, AND SOME TO CRY OVER. ENJOY LOOKING AT MY COOKIE CRUMBS!

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Honduras 2011 day 2 So what do you believe?



Okay so, day two this may be long but I will try to make it short. Today we gave out 22 food boxes and a lot of clothes and toys. This was so different than any distribution I have ever done.

We went to three homes to give our blessing of Gods love. These are the families of guys who are in the 18th street gang. This gang is notorious for being one of the most violent ones in the world. So basically some bad dudes. The homes we visited are of members who are now in prison serving a sentence for crimes. they also have or are getting close to accepting the Lord. But just because they are saved doesn't change the neighborhood their families are from. They are very dangerous areas.

Okay I need to tell you about Momma Ti She is the reason these gangsters are being ministered to. She is a white woman that has a amazing faith and has what I can only describe as an anointing of the God on her life.  (reminds me of my friend joyce Welch)

With all that said now I can tell you my experience. My home preacher said you could argue with anyone about anything except what they experience. So this is what happened.

We parked the truck and van up this steep hill at the police station in this area. We left to go to the homes caring our boxes and about 14 gringos 4 guys the rest women. The houses are just cement block sheds stacked one on top another. With only narrow walkways to separate them and they were even far between. So I walked in the middle of the group with Ti leading us, who just was not worried at all about the gang members.

 Some of us noticed some gang activity happening in our walking to the homes. but it didn't seem to phase Ti at all. We got to the first home and all went great! As we were leaving Rick told me to walk at the front with Ti because of the activity s, I did. As I was walking with her I was aware that we were being watched very closely.

I was not really ready for what happened next. I don't think anyone else saw or felt what was going on. You believe what you want. But I felt a intense feeling that is indescribable and it rushed past me and stayed before us.  I know what I saw it was like a wave of Syfi force field just moving  before us until we reached our destination. I'm not sure what it was but I have chose to believe it was the Spirit of the Lord. Where Ti goes this seemed to go before her the rest of the day.  It was amazing I tried to tell Rick about it but just couldn't describe it. Who do we have to fear when God goes before us? Crazy!!

 Today was a amazing day that will be one I will not forget for a while. I can't wait to see what God will do tomorrow! you can now wrestle with the fact the God does still reveal Himself still.

No comments:

Post a Comment