WHEN YOU EAT A GOOD COOKIE AND LOOK DOWN, WHAT DO YOU SEE? MOST TIMES, CRUMBS. OKAY, HAVE YOU EVER BEEN TOLD NOT TO EAT THE COOKIES AND YOU EAT ONE WHEN NO ONE EXCEPT GOD IS LOOKING? WELL, HERE IS A PIECE OF ADVICE...GET THE CRUMBS OFF OF YOU! THEY TELL THE TALE! HERE IS A PLACE WHERE I TELL MY TALES OF COOKIES ENJOYED, SOME TO BE PROUD OF, SOME TO LAUGH AT, AND SOME TO CRY OVER. ENJOY LOOKING AT MY COOKIE CRUMBS!

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, November 7, 2011

In Honduras again 2011



Well, here I am in Honduras again this is my forth trip here. This is the same but different. what I mean is this past year I wanted to come here in the summer to el progresso. I have so many friends there but because of many changes in my life God had prolonged my visit. I so longed to be in this country. Why? You may ask, I can't explain I just do. This visit I'm at the Hope center it's an orphanage to 12 amazing kids in Tegucigalpa.

Over the years I have watched people come to Honduras to help the Hondurans but always walk away being helped more themselves. this year I needed to come to be helped and I know it.

This year I have been so drained and wanting and longing to be refreshed. When we arrived here I thought what could I give being so tired. Then I was asked to teach kids church in the morning. I thought God you're crazy but I will obey your call. So I prepared and went to bed.

I woke at 4 told myself to go back to sleep. So I did till 6:30. I woke up feeling like an old man. My head was pounding and my stomach was churning. I felt awful but knew I had to make kids church happen. I was then asked to do the evening service too. I don't recall clearly but some how heard my self saying, okay no problem.

Off to church we went. During worship I had a amazing experience.  I can only describe it as when we went to Disney and were greeted by the gate keeper with a huge smile and saying "Welcome Home".  I felt the a refreshment that only God can give you. It was just amazing.

By the way the evening service was even better than the first! Thank you for all the prayers.
I love this place but so miss home too.

No comments:

Post a Comment